Fw: Jugglers wanted for Elementary School Harvest Festival

  • michael brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Darla Sarabia <sarabias@...>
      To: msbrown1433@...
      Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:10 PM
      Subject: Jugglers wanted for Elementary School Harvest Festival

      Hi,
      This is short notice, but this Friday (Oct. 26th) Theodore Judah Elementary School in Folsom is having a Harvest Festival.
      I thought it would be fun to have Jugglers there and give it more of a County Fair type atmosphere.
      The Harvest festival is from 5:30 to 7:30pm.

      Is this something anyone from your club would like to do?

      Here’s hoping…

      Darla Sarabia
      Harvest Festival Coordinator

    • Theodore Tracy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012
        Hey Mike/Damento,

        I have already booked this gig. If you would like to come help out I am
        leaving davis around 4:30 on Saturday and can give you a ride. Thanks!

        -Ted

      • michael brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012
          I would like to, but I have class all day, 9 am through 10 pm.  I'm disappointed

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 25, 2012
            OOPS! I meant I am leaving Friday (Tomorrow)

            --
            Ted Tracy, BS, LAT