Juggling at McKinley Park

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2012
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 5:30pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      601 Alhambra Blvd
      next to the library
      map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

      The next two Tuesdays we will be meeting at Trinity Cathesral in midtown from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. The change of schedule is due to Trinity being booked for the next couple Fridays.

      P.S. Japanese jugglers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itH0pU3TuAA&feature=youtube_gdata_player