Friday juggling at McKinley Park

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2012
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 5:30pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      601 Alhambra Blvd
      next to the library
      map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

      Luke Wilson passed away this Wednesday from oesophageal cancer at the age of 35. An amazing juggler, magician and teacher, I had the opportunity to take a workshop with him and see him perform live at the 2011 IJA festival. He was a true innovator and extremely thoughtful, especially when it came to his craft as a performer -- http://juggling.tv/12453
    • michael brown
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 5, 2012
        I have some personal obligations that will prevent me from attending Friday night juggling for several months.

        Good luck and best wishes to all.  See you sometime next year.

        Mike