Re: [damento] Re: Fw: juggling?

  • Kenn Serrano
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2012
      This sunday the 23rd

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: msbrown1433
      To: damento@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 7:54 AM
      Subject: [damento] Re: Fw: juggling?

      When is the Citrus Heights Fun Day?
      --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kenn Serrano" <magickenn@...> wrote:

      > Hi Guys,
      > Sorry for my absents but duty calls speaking of wich if you any one want to juggle with me at the Citrus Heights fun day please contact me. Plent goodies and other surprises

    • michael brown
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2012
        Kenn -

        I'll be there (my massage gig fell through.)
        I'll bring juggling equipment, chair, beer, and possibly my sister.

        Do you need help with set-up?  What time?

        Mike

        > Sorry for my absents but duty calls speaking of wich if you any one want to juggle with me at the Citrus Heights fun day please contact me. Plent goodies and other surprises

      • Kenn Serrano
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2012
          Awesome I look forward to having you there, and she is always welcom. I will be there from 7 am on so if you wish to come early to help please do

          :)