Tuesday night juggling in Davis, 4th and C Streets, 6 pm

  • msbrown1433
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012
      Meet us for informal juggling, Tuesday nights in the park at 4th and C Streets. 6 pm 'til dark. All ages, family friendly. Beginners and experienced, lots of equipment to share and explore.
    • msbrown1433
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2012
        Juggling in Davis, at the Park, 4th and C Streets, 6 pm.

        Come juggle with us - all levels and experience! Family friendly. We have equipment to share and try out, demonstrations and instruction available.

        Experienced passers will have objects thrown at them relentlessly!