Friday juggling at McKinley Park

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2012
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      601 Alhambra Blvd
      next to the library
      map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

      P.S. Older video of Jordaan De Cuyper's balance tricks: http://youtu.be/IFRtiszNMgw
    • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 5, 2012
        This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 5:30pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

        McKinley Park, Sacramento
        601 Alhambra Blvd
        next to the library
        map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

        Luke Wilson passed away this Wednesday from oesophageal cancer at the age of 35. An amazing juggler, magician and teacher, I had the opportunity to take a workshop with him and see him perform live at the 2011 IJA festival. He was a true innovator and extremely thoughtful, especially when it came to his craft as a performer -- http://juggling.tv/12453
      • michael brown
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 5, 2012
          I have some personal obligations that will prevent me from attending Friday night juggling for several months.

          Good luck and best wishes to all.  See you sometime next year.

          Mike