Fw: juggling?

  • michael brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2012
      Hi guys -

      there is a group trying to get some entertainment and local color at the "Cool Festival" held at the Davis Farmer's Market on Saturday morning, October 13th.
      Davis Farmer's Market is awesome - fresh produce, fresh breads and pastries, hot food, live music, a carousel, and lots of fun.

      I'm always at the Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings (usually doing Tai Chi) and I'd be glad to juggle for a couple of hours.  Anyone available to join me?

      Mike Brown

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2012
        Hi Guys,
        Sorry for my absents but duty calls speaking of wich if you any one want to juggle with me at the Citrus Heights fun day please contact me. Plent goodies and other surprises

        I understand that you spoke with Kerry last week about participating in Cool Davis. Do you think that you and/or other folks who you know would be willing to help me create a juggling space at the festival? I would also love to get any hoola hooping contacts that you may have.

        Thanks!

        Betsy Raymond

        530-902-4613

        On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Betsy Raymond <betsy.lynn.raymond@...> wrote:

        Hi Mark,

        >I saw that you were listed on the Damento website as the contact for UC Davis juggling. Does that mean that you hold down the Davis end of the Damento awesomeness, or that you are a separate juggling fellow with UCD? I'm asking, because I'm hoping to get some juggling folks who would be willing to teach passers-by but who could also just be juggling at the Cool Davis Festival that will be taking place in conjunction with the Farmer's Market on October 13. This would not be a performance, I'm just trying to enhance the festival atmosphere, and I think that having a juggling area would be a fun part of that.
        >

        >If you have any leads into getting some juggling enthusiasts to come add to the fun, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass them along! I'm also looking for people to do a similar thing with hoola hooping, so if you also have any contacts in that arena, I would love to hear about them as well.
        >

        >Thanks!
        >
        >Betsy Raymond

      • msbrown1433
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2012
          When is the Citrus Heights Fun Day?
          --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kenn Serrano" <magickenn@...> wrote:

          > Hi Guys,
          > Sorry for my absents but duty calls speaking of wich if you any one want to juggle with me at the Citrus Heights fun day please contact me. Plent goodies and other surprises

        • Kenn Serrano
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 17, 2012
            This sunday the 23rd

            > Sorry for my absents but duty calls speaking of wich if you any one want to juggle with me at the Citrus Heights fun day please contact me. Plent goodies and other surprises

          • michael brown
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2012
              Kenn -

              I'll be there (my massage gig fell through.)
              I'll bring juggling equipment, chair, beer, and possibly my sister.

              Do you need help with set-up?  What time?

              Mike

              > Sorry for my absents but duty calls speaking of wich if you any one want to juggle with me at the Citrus Heights fun day please contact me. Plent goodies and other surprises

            • Kenn Serrano
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 20, 2012
                Awesome I look forward to having you there, and she is always welcom. I will be there from 7 am on so if you wish to come early to help please do

                :)