Friday Juggling at McKinley Park

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2012
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      601 Alhambra Blvd
      next to the library
      map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

      The Berkeley Juggling Festival will be taking place August 17th-19th at Berkeley High School. It is free to attend the open gym and $15 for the public show. More information:
      http://berkeleyjuggling.org/festival2012/
      http://www.facebook.com/events/409584152408506/