Tuesday night juggling in Davis, 4th and Streets, 6 pm

  • msbrown1433
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31 5:34 AM
      We will meet in the park at 4th and C streets at about 6 pm. All ages and experience levels welcome, lots of equipment to share and explore, free lessons, beginners welcome! Come join us...
    • msbrown1433
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27, 2012
        Juggling at the Park, at 4th and C Streets, in Davis at 6pm on Tuesday night. Everyone welcome, beginners and experienced, lots of equipment to share and try out.