Tuesday night juggling in Davis, 4th and Streets, 6 pm

  • msbrown1433
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 5:41 PM
      We'll meet at the park at 4th and C Streets at (about) 6 pm.
      All ages and experience levels welcome, lots of props to share and explore.

      Please note that there will NOT be a Farmer's Market on Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 in Davis.
    • Theodore Tracy
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 6:15 PM
        just a heads up I will not be there this week. Having a meeting with future
        landlord followed by dinner. See y'all soon

        -Ted

        On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:41 PM, msbrown1433 <msbrown1433@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > We'll meet at the park at 4th and C Streets at (about) 6 pm.
        > All ages and experience levels welcome, lots of props to share and explore.
        >
        > Please note that there will NOT be a Farmer's Market on Wednesday, July
        > 4th, 2012 in Davis.

      • msbrown1433
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9 6:29 AM
          We'll be at the downtown park, 4th Street and C Street) at 6 pm for open juggling. All ages and experience levels welcome. Lots of equipment available to try out.
        • msbrown1433
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 24 5:36 AM
            We'll meet at (about) 6 pm, in the park at 4th and C Streets in Davis. Friendly, open to all ages and skill levels, lots of equipment to share and try. Everyone welcome...
          • msbrown1433
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 31 5:34 AM
              We will meet in the park at 4th and C streets at about 6 pm. All ages and experience levels welcome, lots of equipment to share and explore, free lessons, beginners welcome! Come join us...
            • msbrown1433
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 27, 2012
                Juggling at the Park, at 4th and C Streets, in Davis at 6pm on Tuesday night. Everyone welcome, beginners and experienced, lots of equipment to share and try out.