Friday juggling at McKinley, Saturday in Davis

  • Marcos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      601 Alhambra Blvd
      next to the library
      map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

      Also, we will be meeting at Davis' Central Parkat the corner of 4th and B Streets at 9:30am this Saturday. Good Day Sacramento will be doing a live TV segment with us.

      P.S. Patrik Elmnert creating art with juggling - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CckMrIlyXEE&sns=em

      Sent from my iPhone