Juggling in Davis on Wednesday evening at Farmer's Market

  • msbrown1433
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2012
      We'll be meeting at about 5:30 - 6:00 pm at the Farmer's Market in Davis, in the park at 4th and C streets. Beer and pizza for sale, a live band, fresh produce, lots of people and plenty of juggling. What could be better?
    • msbrown1433
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2012
        We'll be juggling at the Davis Farmer's Market on Wednesday evening, from about 6 pm 'til dark. Live music, food, and juggling! What could be better?

        Everyone welcome. We have lots of equipment to share and practice with, and coaching is available for beginners.
      • msbrown1433
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2012
          Lots of people tonight! Ted, Jaime and Victoria; Josh and his wife Amy; David (and mom Claudia); Wesley; Ethan; Aaron and his family (thank you so much); Blake (and several admirers); Kim and her aunt made a special trip in on their special night out; and many others who drifted in and out of our patterns!

          The band was playing 60's and 70's rock and roll, and many of us were able to sink into the back beat and just let the good times roll... A good time was had by all. (Thank you Aaron, for letting us "throw trash" to "that old time rock and roll"...