another successful Tuesday night juggling in Davis!

  • msbrown1433
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2012
      Mark and Annemarie weren't able to attend, but Ted, Blake, and Ollie all came and juggled clubs, balls, diablos, and devil sticks. Cassandra stopped by for a few minutes to visit and hoop with us. We finally left when it got too dark to see...
    • Brent O
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2012
        I'm so jealous of you all with your high latitude late dusks!