bringing circus arts to davis-vacaville

  • dasha.byers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012
      So, we have some good prospects on facilities in both towns and the trapeze school in oakland is willing to come up once a mon for workshops. They may be open to give group discounts if folks get advanced and want to go down there too.

      Do u meet weekly on tue in davis?? If so, maybe we'll swing by next week.

      Also, hope some of u come out this sun at one to veterans park at 1460 legion ave in dixon. We'll have a potluck bbq, steampunk/electro swing dj and some other cirque performers too!