Wednesday night juggling in Davis

  • msbrown1433
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18 6:40 AM
      I had a good time last night juggling with Mark and Annemarie.

      I will be at the Farmer's Market in downtown Davis tonight also. Will probably arrive about 5:30 or 6.
    • msbrown1433
      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2012
        We will be meeting at the regular Wednesday night Farmer's Market in Davis for juggling. Located at the park at 4th and C Streets.

        There is live music, a great farmer's market, various restaurants have booths selling hot food (I usually stick with beer and pizza - a classic), and of course, juggling...

        We usually meet around 5:30 or 6 pm (Juggler's Time), and juggle until it is far too dark to see any more.
      • msbrown1433
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2012
          Great crowd at Wednesday night juggling! Ted, Jaimie and Victoria were there all evening, as well as Johannes and David, Ollie and Min, Blake, Wesley, and Aaron, along with a number of people who just stopped by for a while to visit and juggle. See everyone next week!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17, 2012
            We'll be meeting again at the Farmer's Market in Davis on Wednesday evening, at about 5:30 'til dark. "Come on down", there's food, locala live band, and JUGGLING.

            Lot's of equipment to share and explore.
            Just ask for help or instruction.
            Or, sit back and watch us throw things at one another.
          • msbrown1433
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
              Come join us at the Farmer's Market in Davis from about 6 pm 'til dark. Live music, good food and drinks, and juggling! What could be better?