Fwd: CKM Cultural Events Day 4/20/12

  • Theodore Tracy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2012
      Forwarded conversation
      Subject: CKM Cultural Events Day 4/20/12
      ------------------------

      From: *Jody Bone* <jodyandtheboys@...>
      Date: Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:46 PM
      To: pindoc1@..., Emilie Kashtan <ekashtan@...>,
      linahdance@..., chknlvr58@..., david4dance@..., Simon
      Pitfield <airysimon@...>, kjfong@..., ted tracy <
      juggleted@...>, My Mora <mymymora@...>, Ara Jaureguiara <
      jaureguiara@...>, gpkhoe@..., Maryellen Burns <
      maryellen_burns@...>, Linda Zumba <lstculater@...>

      Dear Presenters,

      Thank you again for being a part of the CK McClatchy Cultural Events Day.
      It's going to be a lot of fun for the students, parents, and presenters!

      Last minute details/reminder:

      1. Arrive at CKM at 2:50 or earlier if needed. Parking is available in the
      north lot (on the right as you face the school). When you enter the
      school, turn left and go up to the 2nd floor.

      2. Head to the HISP Office, Room 205A, where you will be greeted by parent
      volunteers. You will get a packet with your room assignment, a school map,
      and a snack. The volunteers there can answer questions and help point you
      to your room.

      3. Workshops are 45 minutes long: 3:20-4:05 and 4:10-4:55.

      4. Let me know if you have any further questions.

      Thank you,
      Jody Bone

      ----------
      From: *Theodore Tracy* <tatracy@...>
      Date: Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 5:33 PM
      To: Jody Bone <jodyandtheboys@...>

      Jody,

      I apologize but I recently (yesterday) got a job at UC Davis that is full
      time, mon-fri. I do not think I will be able to get Friday off to do the
      presentations. I am so sorry, but please keep me in mind for future events.
      The life of a recent college graduate changes week to week :( Thank you for
      understanding,

      -Ted

      ----------
      From: *Jody* <jodyandtheboys@...>
      Date: Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM
      To: Theodore Tracy <tatracy@...>

      Ted,

      Do you know of smother juggler who can take your spot? We have 40 kids
      signed up for your workshop on Friday.

      I would really appreciate a referral!

      Thanks, jody

      Sent from my iPhone