Juggling at Trinity Cathedral

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 5, 2012
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral's gym from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      Trinity Cathedral
      2626 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento
      map: http://g.co/maps/h5kz9

      P.S. The annual Isla Vista Juggling Festival is this weekend in Santa Barbara. More information here: http://www.sbjuggle.org/html/NextFest.html
    • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 13, 2012
        This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral's gym from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

        Trinity Cathedral
        2626 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento
        map: http://g.co/maps/h5kz9

        Here are the dates we have reserved at Trinity:
        5-4, 5-11, 5-25

        P.S. -- http://youtu.be/m00heUgVYW0