IJA tutorial contest - please vote for Bri!

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
      Hi Berkeley/Damento Jugglers,
      Please vote for my juggling tutorial video for the 3rd Annual IJA Tutorial
      Contest!!! There is a panel of judges and also a "popular vote" this year.
      I would appreciate you taking a few minutes to vote for my tutorial* "How
      to Throw a Knot in a Rope*" by Bri.

      http://www.ballotbin.com/voterReg.php?b=31800

      Thanks jugglers!
      -Bri

    • Kim Yasuda
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
        What?!  Who would've thought that Bri would make a knotty video?

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
          Hmm . that last post sounds suspiciously like a FaceBook SnailRaces group
          casualty. :)