Juggling at Farmer's Market in Davis, Tuesday April 3 6pm

  • msbrown1433
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
      Days are staying lighter, and weather is good. Anyone want to meet at Farmer's Market in Davis at 6 pm tonight and juggle for a bit?

      (I bought some new clubs and balls at the Humboldt Juggling Festival. I need someone to admire them, and help me train them properly...)
    • Theodore Tracy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        hey Mike. Im taking a few days off work. Ill be there!

        -Ted