Juggling at Trinity Cathedral

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2012
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral's gym from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      Trinity Cathedral
      2626 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento
      map: http://g.co/maps/h5kz9

      Here are the dates we have reserved at Trinity:
      3-2, 3-9, 3-30
      4-6, 4-13,
      5-4, 5-11, 5-25

      If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which we are not at Trinity, please let me know.
    • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 7, 2012

        P.S. Check out the new podcast and blog from Oakland's finest object manipulators - http://www.dostuffwiththings.net/
      • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com