Juggling at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Church of Jesus Christ of LDS from 6-9pm. The church is on the corner of 51st and K Street. Thanks to Ben for securing this location for us.

      Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Church
      1101 51st Street, Sacramento
      map: http://g.co/maps/5ezat

      Here are the dates we have reserved at Trinity:
      2-10, 2-24
      3-2, 3-9, 3-30
      4-6, 4-13,
      5-4, 5-11, 5-25

      If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which we are not at Trinity, please let me know.

      P.S. Florent Lestage: http://youtu.be/sLRc-2-VPwU
    • Ben Kenealey
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
        That's actually the corner of 51st and Dover. It's the same block as East
        Portal Park.