Re: [damento] Juggling at Trinity Cathedral

  • michael brown
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 30, 2011
      I'll be there.

      ________________________________
      From: Kim Yasuda <marianme@...>
      To: "damento@yahoogroups.com" <damento@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 7:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [damento] Juggling at Trinity Cathedral

      I hope to bring my hula hoop.  Anyone else for the last juggle of 2011?  Kim

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 12, 2012
        This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral's gym from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

        Yuri Yamamura: http://youtu.be/hHrg0mqXx68
      • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com

          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 9 1:55 AM

            P.S. Vincent Bruel's volleyball poi- http://youtu.be/Jo2kiSuISFE