Juggling at Trinity Cathedral

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 30, 2011
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral from 7-9pm. To get
      to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a
      right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      Trinity Cathedral
      2626 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento
      map: http://g.co/maps/h5kz9

      Here are the dates we have reserved at Trinity:
      12-30
      1-13, 1-27
      2-10, 2-24
      3-2, 3-9, 3-30
      4-6, 4-13,
      5-4, 5-11, 5-25

      If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which
      we are not at Trinity, please let me know.

      P.S. Although no longer updated, Luke Burrage's juggling podcast is a great source of information and his banter with his co-host/girlfriend was always fun to listen to.
      http://www.lukeburrage.com/jugglingpodcasts.html
    • Kim Yasuda
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 30, 2011
        I hope to bring my hula hoop.  Anyone else for the last juggle of 2011?  Kim

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 30, 2011
          I'll be there.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 12, 2012
            This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral's gym from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

            Yuri Yamamura: http://youtu.be/hHrg0mqXx68
          • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com

              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 9 1:55 AM

                P.S. Vincent Bruel's volleyball poi- http://youtu.be/Jo2kiSuISFE