Juggling at Trinity Cathedral

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 8, 2011
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      Trinity Cathedral
      2626 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento
      map: http://g.co/maps/h5kz9

      Here are the dates we have reserved at Trinity:
      12-9, 12-23, 12-30
      1-13, 1-27
      2-10, 2-24
      3-2, 3-9, 3-30
      4-6, 4-13,
      5-4, 5-11, 5-25

      If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which we are not at Trinity, please let me know.

      PS Vote for your top ten jugglers of the year here: http://youtu.be/39iKMmPPsi8
    • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 22, 2011
        This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

        Trinity Cathedral
        2626 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento
        map: http://g.co/maps/h5kz9

        Here are the dates we have reserved at Trinity:
        12-23, 12-30
        1-13, 1-27
        2-10, 2-24
        3-2, 3-9, 3-30
        4-6, 4-13,
        5-4, 5-11, 5-25

        If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which we are not at Trinity, please let me know.

        P.S. Beautiful and inventive club ideas from Carlos Muñoz:
        http://http://juggling.tv/7044
      • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 30, 2011
          This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral from 7-9pm. To get
          to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a
          right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

          Trinity Cathedral
          2626 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento
          map: http://g.co/maps/h5kz9

          Here are the dates we have reserved at Trinity:
          12-30
          1-13, 1-27
          2-10, 2-24
          3-2, 3-9, 3-30
          4-6, 4-13,
          5-4, 5-11, 5-25

          If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which
          we are not at Trinity, please let me know.

          P.S. Although no longer updated, Luke Burrage's juggling podcast is a great source of information and his banter with his co-host/girlfriend was always fun to listen to.
          http://www.lukeburrage.com/jugglingpodcasts.html
        • Kim Yasuda
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 30, 2011
            I hope to bring my hula hoop.  Anyone else for the last juggle of 2011?  Kim

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 30, 2011
              I'll be there.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 12, 2012
                This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral's gym from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

                Yuri Yamamura: http://youtu.be/hHrg0mqXx68
              • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com

                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 9, 2012

                    P.S. Vincent Bruel's volleyball poi- http://youtu.be/Jo2kiSuISFE