Juggling at Trinity Cathedral

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 6, 2011
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      Trinity Cathedral
      2626 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento
      map: http://g.co/maps/h5kz9

      Here are the dates we have reserved at Trinity:
      10-7, 10-14
      11-4
      12-9, 12-23, 12-30
      1-13, 1-27
      2-10, 2-24
      3-2, 3-9, 3-30
      4-6, 4-13,
      5-4, 5-11, 5-25

      If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which we are not at Trinity, please let me know.

      P.S. Jorge Koke Petit at the Open Stage from the 2011 European Juggling Festival: http://jugglinglive.com/show-archive/2011/9/17/ep-030-cronopio-hip-hop-juggling.html
    • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 13, 2011

        P.S. short and sweet -- http://youtu.be/ct9SyOj1RR0
      • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 4, 2011

          P.S. Historical footage of Enrico Rastelli -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mowNKg1vhl8&feature=colike
        • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 8, 2011

            PS Vote for your top ten jugglers of the year here: http://youtu.be/39iKMmPPsi8
          • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 22, 2011
              This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

              Trinity Cathedral
              2626 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento
              map: http://g.co/maps/h5kz9

              Here are the dates we have reserved at Trinity:
              12-23, 12-30
              1-13, 1-27
              2-10, 2-24
              3-2, 3-9, 3-30
              4-6, 4-13,
              5-4, 5-11, 5-25

              If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which we are not at Trinity, please let me know.

              P.S. Beautiful and inventive club ideas from Carlos Muñoz:
              http://http://juggling.tv/7044
            • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 30, 2011
                This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral from 7-9pm. To get
                to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a
                right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

                Trinity Cathedral
                2626 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento
                map: http://g.co/maps/h5kz9

                Here are the dates we have reserved at Trinity:
                12-30
                1-13, 1-27
                2-10, 2-24
                3-2, 3-9, 3-30
                4-6, 4-13,
                5-4, 5-11, 5-25

                If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which
                we are not at Trinity, please let me know.

                P.S. Although no longer updated, Luke Burrage's juggling podcast is a great source of information and his banter with his co-host/girlfriend was always fun to listen to.
                http://www.lukeburrage.com/jugglingpodcasts.html
              • Kim Yasuda
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 30, 2011
                  I hope to bring my hula hoop.  Anyone else for the last juggle of 2011?  Kim

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 30, 2011
                    I'll be there.

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 12, 2012
                      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at Trinity Cathedral's gym from 7-9pm. To get to the gym, go through the double glass doors next to the cathedral then take a right. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

                      Yuri Yamamura: http://youtu.be/hHrg0mqXx68
                    • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com

                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 9, 2012

                          P.S. Vincent Bruel's volleyball poi- http://youtu.be/Jo2kiSuISFE