Juggling at McKinley Park

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2011
      This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners,
      experienced, curious, and children, etc.

      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      601 Alhambra Blvd
      next to the library
      map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

      I've also received Trinity Cathedral's schedule and here are the dates we have reserved:
      10-7, 10-14
      11-4
      12-9, 12-23, 12-30
      1-13, 1-27
      2-10, 2-24
      3-2, 3-9, 3-30
      4-6, 4-13,
      5-4, 5-11, 5-25

      If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which we are not at Trinity, please let me know.

      P.S. Raspyni Brothers at the TED conference -- http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/the_raspyni_brothers_juggle_and_jest.html
    • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 19, 2012
        This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners,
        experienced, curious, and children, etc.

        McKinley Park, Sacramento
        601 Alhambra Blvd
        next to the library
        map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

        P.S. multi-ball body rolling - http://youtu.be/tdES0Twg9zc
      • Jessie Dove
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19, 2012
          Nick and I are coming up from Santa Barbara, so we're in for juggling.

          Haven't been to McKinley in ages, looking forward to Friday.

          -Jessie

          On Apr 19, 2012, at 1:18 AM, "mrnutterbutter@..." <mrnutterbutter@...> wrote:

          > This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners,
          > experienced, curious, and children, etc.
          >
          > McKinley Park, Sacramento
          > 601 Alhambra Blvd
          > next to the library
          > map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve
          >
          > P.S. multi-ball body rolling - http://youtu.be/tdES0Twg9zc

        • kim_yasuda
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2012
            Friday May 4th - Marcos posted juggling in McKinley Park tonight in FB.

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 12, 2012
              This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 5:30pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

              McKinley Park, Sacramento
              601 Alhambra Blvd
              next to the library
              map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

              The next two Tuesdays we will be meeting at Trinity Cathesral in midtown from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. The change of schedule is due to Trinity being booked for the next couple Fridays.

              P.S. Japanese jugglers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itH0pU3TuAA&feature=youtube_gdata_player