Tuesday night juggling in Davis, 6 pm 'til dark

  • michaelb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      We'll be meeting in Davis, at the Farmer's Market (3rd and C Streets) from 6 pm 'til dark for juggling - balls, clubs, diablolos, devil sticks, shaker cups, poi, maybe even unicycles, torches or slack line walking.

      Lot's of equipment available to experiment with, explanations, demonstrations and coaching available. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, children and adults. (club passers will be hugged and bombarded...)

      Some folks tend to walk to a nearby food place afterwards for a cool drink, dessert, or even dinner.