Friday juggling

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2011
      This Friday, July 1st, we are going to meet at a special location. We were invited to juggle at the College Glenn Neighbor Association's National Family Night Out. This event is organized by Annette Dayglow who, with her husband, helped publicize our Damento festival.

      This event, on a cul-de-sac, officially start at 7:30 pm but we can arrive at 6 pm. It will attract about 100-200 people and will include food, music, and fireworks. There will be grass to juggle on and we can juggle and unicycle in the same way as we do at our regular meetings in McKinley Park. The address is 2621 Bowdian Court in Sacramento. It is about one mile east of Sacramento State.

      We hope you will be there to share in the good times, while, at the same time, support our supporters. Call me with any questions at 916-572-4128.

      You can view the flyer here: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1KAk-yZxCDCYpxkO9tXJBN8_78lkBngR9owt38liyYZbsfk1-0tH6M1pCjeUc&hl=en_US

      National Family Night Out
      2621 Bowdian Court
      6:00pm - 10:00pm
      map: http://goo.gl/ZHH6L

      P.S. Kung Fu passing and take-out from "Get the Shoe": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dU-L88mAcA
    • michaelb
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2011
        Here are directions for Friday night:

        National Family Night Out
        2621 Bowdian Court
        6:00pm - 10:00pm

        Directions:

        take Hwy 50 east
        at Howe Ave exit, turn left and go across the Highway
        go past College Town Drive, then take first exit to right
        turn right onto Rivieria Drive
        turn right onto Occidental Drive
        go underneath Hwy 50
        turn right onto Bennington Drive