Tuesday night juggling in Davis, 6 pm at Farmer's Market

  • michaelb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27 7:49 PM
      We'll meet again in Davis, Tuesday, 6 pm.
      Farmer's Market, at 4th and C Streets.

      Come out, even if we have afternoon showers. There is covered space available for juggling...

      (Come on... Live a little. When was the last time you were outside juggling during a thunderstorm?)
    • michaelb
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2011
        Juggling on Tuesday evening at the Community Park (4th Street and C Street) from about 6 pm 'til too dark to see anymore... Clubs, balls, diabolos, devil sticks, shaker cups, poi, sometimes a slack line, and perhaps even torches occasionally. Lot's of equipment to share, everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children...
      • michaelb
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
          Very nice night - several regulars were out of town at Penny Arcade (Gamers conference in Seattle), Yosimite, or Burning Man. Jevan was there and worked with Diablo and Devil Sticks most of the evening. However, a number of new people dropped by to exchange ideas and tricks.

          Aaron helped me resurrect the "Georgia Shuffle with Grace" from my memory, showed me a Diabolo trick and passed clubs briefly, and we both were challenged and entertained. (Aaron also does a lot of technical juggling that Marcos would appreciate.)

          Elizabeth came back again, and Ivan came by, so she and Ivan and I worked on 3 ball tricks until it got too dark to see.

          Hope to see everyone back again next week.