[damento] Re: What are we doing for Picnic Day? responce to Katje

  • JUGGLERGAL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26 11:17 AM
      Hi Katje,
      About the parade:
      I believe Bill said we were not in the parade because we did not get an application in on time.Because we couldn't decide on what we as a club wanted to do. But I had heard from another person that it may not matter that we missed the deadline of the promoters. If we still wanted to be in the parade, we just had to contact the promoters and say we were interested and perhaps we could still get in. After Bill said we had not gotten the application in I didn't think we could try to get into the parade since the deadline had passed. My friend, who is also in a group, who wanted to be in the parade, who also missed the deadline, told me the promoters were open to groups who missed the deadline, to still participate in the parade. That is why I wanted to see if Bill wanted to check on it or if he wanted one of us to. I am sure he is tired of being the corperate offices of the Damento's after dealing with the Universtiy looneys. So I am happy to await his return and see what w!
      e can set up. I hope this clears up any miscomunications of my last post.
      Everyone is having a great weekend I hope. Its is most bueatiful here in San Francisco!

      Love you all Monica
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13 2:20 PM
        Picnic Day is Saturday April 12.
        http://picnicday.ucdavis.edu/2003/

        Brianne asked if people wanted to be in the parade. Didn't get much
        of a response. So the forms were not submitted. Parade applications
        were due March 3.

        Sonya Garzouzi, the Multi-Cultural Children's Faire
        Assistant Director for Picnic Day, contacted me about performing on
        Picnic Day. THEY DID NOT WANT TEACHING. I posted to the group.
        Nobody responded that they would be able to perform, so I replied
        back to Sonya that we'd be willing to teach but no one wanted to
        perform and to let us know if they wanted us to teach. She has not
        replied.

        I would suggest if anyone wants to participate in posted events, you
        reply as soon as possible to the original notices because most of
        these events have deadlines. Silence or no messages indicates no
        interest.

        Kim
      • Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18 5:03 PM
          Hello All,

          It's Granny Muffinz Travelin' Show and we'll be at the Picnic in the Children's Area by Hart Hall. My show in scheduled for 11:30 AM. Please come by so we can all say hello and get better aquainted.

          Ruth Chambers
          530 757-7045
          Brianne asked if people wanted to be in the parade. Didn't get much
          of a response. So the forms were not submitted. Parade applications
          were due March 3.

          Sonya Garzouzi, the Multi-Cultural Children's Faire
          Assistant Director for Picnic Day, contacted me about performing on
          Picnic Day. THEY DID NOT WANT TEACHING. I posted to the group.
          Nobody responded that they would be able to perform, so I replied
          back to Sonya that we'd be willing to teach but no one wanted to
          perform and to let us know if they wanted us to teach. She has not
          replied.

          I would suggest if anyone wants to participate in posted events, you
          reply as soon as possible to the original notices because most of
          these events have deadlines. Silence or no messages indicates no
          interest.

          Kim

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor