Re: [damento] Friday juggling @ McKinley Park, and more...

  • michael brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2011
      Woo Hoo! Yeah, baby!!!

      I'm up for a parade!
      We'll need a shopping cart to cart our props and liquid refreshments (and serve
      as a moving target for sharpshooting exercise. We can mount the banner on a
      piece of pvp pipe and tie it on the front of the cart...

      (oddly enough, i've also found that cans of Silly String seem to be appropriate
      during parades also...)

      McKinley Park Library on Saturday at 2 pm. Check!