If only I could juggle so well...

  • juggledv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      Hello Friends,

      It has been some time since I was in communication with the Damentos.

      I stumbled across this and thought it was too cool not to share (must be the geeky engineer in me).

      http://www.youtube.com/user/ServoJuggler

      The 5 ball sequence is very impressive.

      Things are going well back here in Michigan. Staying busy with work, with family, and with hobbies.

      Take care,

      Kevin Schmidt