Fw: 2 things on juggling

  • michael brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      ----- Forwarded Message ----

      From: Micah Storkersen <renewedinchrist@...>
      To: Mike Brown <msbrown1433@...>
      Sent: Sun, June 5, 2011 9:12:10 AM
      Subject: 2 things on juggling

      If you guys are interested, I do not think you need a membership at the ARC to
      use the Pavilion. Its HUGE and its ceilings might as well be infinitely HIGH.
      Whenever there is no sport event happening there (e.g. every Tuesday?), you
      would be able to meet there for some awesome practice (excluding fire of course.
      )

      Also, I was wondering if it was possible to purchase the film of the
      performances at the Damento Juggling Festival. I have been juggling 3hrs/d ever
      since and intend to continue this trend. Having a memento from my moment of
      inspiration would be priceless.

      [I am beginning to habitually share some entertaining information in all my
      emails and phone calls. So your fun fact of the email is...Geckos stick by the
      same dipole-dipole forces as insects when climbing up a wall but the setae of
      insects are constructed from chitin and the setae of geckos are constructed from
      keratin.]
      再见 Zài jiàn!
      Hasta luego!
      See you later!