Re: [damento] Friday juggling @ McKinley Park

  • Marcos
    Message 1 of 11 , May 27, 2011
      Sorry, I should have included the time in my post. We start juggling at 6:00pm and stop at sunset (about 8:00pm).

      Sent from my iPhone.

    • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011
        This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the Rose Garden from 6:00pm until sunset.

        Also, be sure to attend the Summer Reading Kick-Off and at Cesar Chavez Park this Sunday from 1pm-3pm. The Library has hired us to juggle and teach at their event.

        McKinley Park, Sacramento
        601 Alhambra Blvd
        next to the Rose Garden
        map: http://goo.gl/maps/AQFO

        Video - http://liveweb.arte.tv/de/video/32__Weltfestival_des_Zirkus_von_Morgen/

        3 hour broadcast of the 32nd Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain, an annual showcase for young circus performers. The entire line-up is amazing, especially Wes Peden's act which starts at 2:37:00.
      • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 10, 2011

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv9v4wWugMA
        • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 18, 2011
            This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset.

            McKinley Park, Sacramento
            601 Alhambra Blvd
            next to the library
            map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

            P.S. New 1/2 hour video from Tony Pezzo, preview here: http://youtu.be/R_UbDj_6CYE
          • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 25, 2011
              This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners,
              experienced, curious, and children, etc.

              McKinley Park, Sacramento
              601 Alhambra Blvd
              next to the library
              map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

              P.S. Frank Olivier on Johnny Carson: http://youtu.be/pGcLzM4s6BQ
              Frank is local juggler from Oakland who recently performed this routine with Howie Mandel on America's Got Talent.
            • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 9, 2011

                P.S. Matthias Romir -- http://youtu.be/oHZ9XPcFK8o
              • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com