Santa Cruz Juggling Festival

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      Hi Jugglers,
      The Santa Cruz Juggling Festival is this weekend at the UCSC campus. Just
      thought I would let everyone know since it's a small festival w/o much
      advertisement. I am going for a day trip on Saturday.

      Here's the basic info:
      *May 6th - May 8th
      UCSC West Field Gym (May 6th-8th)

      Renegade Show Friday Night (Porter Quad Stage)
      Public Show Saturday Night (West Field Gym)
      Games Sunday Afternoon

      This is our 3rd Annual FREE Juggling festival. No registration is required
      and all are welcome to participate. Just come the weekend of the festival
      and have a blast.

      *http://www.ucscjuggling.com/festival/

      See ya there!

      -Bri