Juggling at Cirque de la Dance

  • clinstrum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      I'll be juggling at the annual spring show for the Spotlight Dance Studio next weekend (Friday May 13 through 15). If you think you might want to join in we would love to have you!

      I'll mostly be doing background/atmosphere juggling a couple of times in between dance numbers, though we could do more if you want to. The gig is going to be on a real stage with a smallish but appreciative audience.

      Here's what the commitment would be if you are willing to help out:

      Sunday (May 8) - Tech rehearsal from 4:00 until 6:00
      Thursday (May 12) - Dress rehearsal from 5:00 until 7:30
      Fri/Sat (May 13,14) - Evening show 6:30 PM call time (goes until 10:30)
      Sat/Sun (May 14,15) - Matinee show noon call time (goes until 4:30)

      Rehearsal commitments are somewhat negotiable, and on performance days we may not have to be there exactly at call time or all the way until the end of the show.

      There won't be any pay involved, but Spotlight's shows tend to be a lot of fun and it's a nice chance to get some performing experience.

      Let me know if you are interested,
      Chris Linstrum