Friday Juggling @ Trinity church

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28, 2011
      We will be meeting at Trinity Cathedral this Friday. Last Friday Jonathan, Kenn and I welcomed the crowd at the Humor Times and Access Sacramento anniversary show. We also put together a short performance which was filmed and broadcast on channel 17.

      Friday Juggling

      7-9pm
      Trinity Cathedral (Episcopalian), Sacramento
      2620 Capitol Ave (M St) between 26th St & 27th St
      through the glass doors to the Great Hall
      map: http://goo.gl/maps/qlDe

      Tentative Winter Schedule
      subject to last minute changes due to room availability

      04/29/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      05/06/2011 McKinley Park 6 pm - sunset