Juggling at McKinley Park

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
      Friday Juggling @ McKinley Park

      We will be meeting at McKinley Park this Friday in our usual place, next to the Rose Garden.

      I am really excited about the IJA Festival this summer as Stefan Sing will be performing and teaching workshops. He is one of the most graceful jugglers I have ever seen and his 3 ball style is unmistakable. http://youtu.be/wEKGaNvJyII

      Friday Juggling
      6pm to sunset
      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      601 Alhambra Blvd
      next to the Rose Garden
      map: http://goo.gl/maps/AQFO

      Tentative Winter Schedule
      subject to last minute changes due to room availability

      04/22/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      04/29/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
    • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2011
        This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners,
        experienced, curious, and children, etc.

        McKinley Park, Sacramento
        601 Alhambra Blvd
        next to the library
        map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

        I've also received Trinity Cathedral's schedule and here are the dates we have reserved:
        10-7, 10-14
        11-4
        12-9, 12-23, 12-30
        1-13, 1-27
        2-10, 2-24
        3-2, 3-9, 3-30
        4-6, 4-13,
        5-4, 5-11, 5-25

        If anyone knows of an indoor juggling space we can use for those Fridays which we are not at Trinity, please let me know.

        P.S. Raspyni Brothers at the TED conference -- http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/the_raspyni_brothers_juggle_and_jest.html
      • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19, 2012
          This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners,
          experienced, curious, and children, etc.

          McKinley Park, Sacramento
          601 Alhambra Blvd
          next to the library
          map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

          P.S. multi-ball body rolling - http://youtu.be/tdES0Twg9zc
        • Jessie Dove
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 19, 2012
            Nick and I are coming up from Santa Barbara, so we're in for juggling.

            Haven't been to McKinley in ages, looking forward to Friday.

            -Jessie

            On Apr 19, 2012, at 1:18 AM, "mrnutterbutter@..." <mrnutterbutter@...> wrote:

            > This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 6pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners,
            > experienced, curious, and children, etc.
            >
            > McKinley Park, Sacramento
            > 601 Alhambra Blvd
            > next to the library
            > map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve
            >
            > P.S. multi-ball body rolling - http://youtu.be/tdES0Twg9zc

          • kim_yasuda
            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2012
              Friday May 4th - Marcos posted juggling in McKinley Park tonight in FB.

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 12, 2012
                This Friday we will be meeting to juggle at McKinley Park next to the library from 5:30pm until sunset. Everyone welcome, beginners, experienced, curious, and children, etc.

                McKinley Park, Sacramento
                601 Alhambra Blvd
                next to the library
                map: http://goo.gl/maps/ivve

                The next two Tuesdays we will be meeting at Trinity Cathesral in midtown from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. The change of schedule is due to Trinity being booked for the next couple Fridays.

                P.S. Japanese jugglers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itH0pU3TuAA&feature=youtube_gdata_player