Help with Kids Day

  • Kenn Serrano
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
      Aloha Demento.
           I wanted to drop a line and say a big Mahalo to all of you for letting us the Aloha Balloon Company share our balloon art with you at this past convention. As a direct result of this the city of Rancho Cordova  has commissioned ABC on Sat April 30th deemed "Kids Day" to build several large sculptures before 11am, I intend to give them something to remember. Something like this does not happen alone. I am asking for help and if anyone wants to be a part of this project I promise it will be a blast. Punch and cookies to follow.

            On another note I am also performing two shows that day I would like to juggle  and pass with someone. If we can pass a simple routine there is money in it for you. If your looking to perform solo let me know and I will find a time slot on stage for you. I know many Dementonites will be there juggling as atmosphere and if anyone of you wants to put on a group show on the main stage let me know asap for advertisments and discussion.

      So just drop me a line or write me back. Help would be needed 28-30th any time would be appreciated

      Thank you in advance!

      Kenn Serrano
      916-934-6914
      kenn@...