Vote for my IJA tutorial - Voting ends Monday!

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      Hi Jugglers,
      I am asking for some local support to help me win a prize in the IJA youtube
      tutorials competition. My video is called "How to Spin a Tray". Please
      take a minute to vote for me; you are allowed to vote for 3 people - some of
      my friends in the Vulcan entered as well. Vote Vulcan!!!

      Just follow this link: http://juggle.org/youtubecontest/ytvote.php

      and vote for

      *Bri Crabtree
      *Brian Thompson
      *Jordan Campbell

      Thanks everyone - I appreciate your support!

      -Bri