Re: [damento] Friday juggling

  • michael brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2011
      Last week, Jonathon and I went over to Trinity after our bit in the play. We
      arrived just shortly after 8:00 pm, and had a wonderful time passing clubs.
      Then went out for dinner and beer at Bernardo's afterwards. I'm planning on
      doing the same again this week.

      So, I'll be at Trinity at about 8:00 pm (roughly). Look forward to seeing some
      people there...

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2011
        This Friday, July 1st, we are going to meet at a special location. We were invited to juggle at the College Glenn Neighbor Association's National Family Night Out. This event is organized by Annette Dayglow who, with her husband, helped publicize our Damento festival.

        This event, on a cul-de-sac, officially start at 7:30 pm but we can arrive at 6 pm. It will attract about 100-200 people and will include food, music, and fireworks. There will be grass to juggle on and we can juggle and unicycle in the same way as we do at our regular meetings in McKinley Park. The address is 2621 Bowdian Court in Sacramento. It is about one mile east of Sacramento State.

        We hope you will be there to share in the good times, while, at the same time, support our supporters. Call me with any questions at 916-572-4128.

        You can view the flyer here: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1KAk-yZxCDCYpxkO9tXJBN8_78lkBngR9owt38liyYZbsfk1-0tH6M1pCjeUc&hl=en_US

        National Family Night Out
        2621 Bowdian Court
        6:00pm - 10:00pm
        map: http://goo.gl/ZHH6L

        P.S. Kung Fu passing and take-out from "Get the Shoe": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dU-L88mAcA
      • michaelb
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2011
          Here are directions for Friday night:

          National Family Night Out
          2621 Bowdian Court
          6:00pm - 10:00pm

          Directions:

          take Hwy 50 east
          at Howe Ave exit, turn left and go across the Highway
          go past College Town Drive, then take first exit to right
          turn right onto Rivieria Drive
          turn right onto Occidental Drive
          go underneath Hwy 50
          turn right onto Bennington Drive