Friday juggling at Trinity

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
      Friday Juggling @ Trinity church

      Jonathon and Mike will be juggling in the play "Picasso at the Lapin Agile" at the the West Sacramento Community Theater this weekend. The play starts at 7:30pm and they will only be in the first scene, so be sure to get there on time to see the juggling. http://www.westsactheater.com/onstage.cfm

      We still have the gym at Trinity Cathedral reserved for this Friday, so that's also an option for those who don't want to check out the play. I'll be occupied this Friday and won't be able to attend.

      Also, if you're looking for some juggling inspiration, check out Wes Peden's blog, http://papermacheanimals.tumblr.com/, which I've added to the links section of the Damento.org website. In his entries he shows how his trick ideas evolve and what he is trying to accomplish with his juggling.

      Friday Juggling
      7-9pm
      Trinity Cathedral (Episcopalian), Sacramento
      2620 Capitol Ave (M St) between 26th St & 27th St
      through the glass doors to the Great Hall
      map: http://goo.gl/maps/qlDe

      Another group may be using the hall from 6-7pm. Juggle
      in the courtyard if you get there early.

      Tentative Winter Schedule
      subject to last minute changes due to room availability

      03/25/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      04/01/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      04/08/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      04/15/2011 TBD
      04/22/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      04/29/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
    • Jonathan Burke
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2011
        Hi all:

        Mike, Barrett and I will juggle briefly tonight at the beginning of the play in West Sac and then we'll scoot over to Trinity Cathedral (in our berets and stripey shits) and hope to be there at or before 8 PM. We'll be bringing unicycles. We carry news from the Humboldt Juggling Festival and hope to see all ya'all Damentoids? Damenteans?, Dementias? Damentites?, Damentos? tonight.

        Jonathan

        On Mar 24, 2011, at 8:18 PM, mrnutterbutter@... wrote:

        > Friday Juggling @ Trinity church
        >
        > Jonathon and Mike will be juggling in the play "Picasso at the Lapin Agile" at the the West Sacramento Community Theater this weekend. The play starts at 7:30pm and they will only be in the first scene, so be sure to get there on time to see the juggling. http://www.westsactheater.com/onstage.cfm
        >
        > We still have the gym at Trinity Cathedral reserved for this Friday, so that's also an option for those who don't want to check out the play. I'll be occupied this Friday and won't be able to attend.
        >
        > Also, if you're looking for some juggling inspiration, check out Wes Peden's blog, http://papermacheanimals.tumblr.com/, which I've added to the links section of the Damento.org website. In his entries he shows how his trick ideas evolve and what he is trying to accomplish with his juggling.
        >
        > Friday Juggling
        > 7-9pm
        > Trinity Cathedral (Episcopalian), Sacramento
        > 2620 Capitol Ave (M St) between 26th St & 27th St
        > through the glass doors to the Great Hall
        > map: http://goo.gl/maps/qlDe
        >
        > Another group may be using the hall from 6-7pm. Juggle
        > in the courtyard if you get there early.
        >
        > Tentative Winter Schedule
        > subject to last minute changes due to room availability
        >
        > 03/25/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
        > 04/01/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
        > 04/08/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
        > 04/15/2011 TBD