Re: [damento] Clowns (yes, clowns)

  • Marcos
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011
      We can't guarantee anything. Jugglers are very free spirited and hard to control.

      On Feb 4, 2011, at 10:07 AM, "clinstrum" <yahoo@...> wrote:

      > Um, I have a friend who has a serious phobia of clowns. Does anyone know if any clown acts are scheduled for the show this year? I know a few jugglers do clown characters - though not very many do.
      >
      > Yes, this is a serious question and the answer will determine whether this person will want to come or not.

    • clinstrum
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011
        This is not my first rodeo - I know there are no guarantees with jugglers. I just don't want to tell this person "there probably won't be clowns on stage but you never know for sure," if in fact we definitely know there is going to be a clown performing. That would just be lying.

        Thanks.