Friday Juggling @ Trinity church

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 27, 2011
      Friday Juggling @ Trinity church

      We will be meeting at Trinity Church this Friday. This is our last Friday meeting before the festival, so make sure to attend if you plan on helping.

      Also, I would like to share some words of juggling wisdom, brought to my attention recently - "To become learned, each day add something. To become enlightened, each day drop something." - Lao Tzu

      Friday Juggling
      7-9pm
      Trinity Cathedral (Episcopalian), Sacramento
      2620 Capitol Ave (M St) between 26th St & 27th St
      through the glass doors to the Great Hall
      map: http://tinyurl.com/5t5mxz

      Another group may be using the hall from 6-7pm. Juggle
      in the courtyard if you get there early.

      Tentative Winter Schedule
      subject to last minute changes due to room availability

      01/28/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      02/04/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      02/11/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      02/18/2011 TBD
      02/24/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      03/04/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      03/11/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      03/18/2011 TBD
      03/25/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      04/01/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      04/08/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      04/15/2011 TBD
      04/22/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      04/29/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
    • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 8 3:11 AM
        We will be meeting at Trinity Cathedral this Friday.

        In other news, the IJA's YouTube tutorial contest is over and all the entrants can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/IJAvideo#grid/user/3762118202C51F6A
        Be sure to check out Beejay's "423 with January Thunder". Also Yuki and Bekka's passing patterns look like they would be fun to try.

        map: http://goo.gl/maps/qlDe

        Tentative Winter Schedule
        subject to last minute changes due to room availability

        04/08/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
        04/15/2011 TBD
        04/22/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
        04/29/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
      • Jonathan Burke
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 8 10:27 AM
          Hi Damentos:

          I'll be there - with my new Magic Floating Wand - that we can all play
          with. No double entendre commentary please Mike!

          Jonathan

          On Apr 8, 2011, at 3:11 AM, mrnutterbutter@... wrote:

          > We will be meeting at Trinity Cathedral this Friday.
          >
          > In other news, the IJA's YouTube tutorial contest is over and all
          > the entrants can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/IJAvideo#grid/
          > user/3762118202C51F6A
          > Be sure to check out Beejay's "423 with January Thunder". Also Yuki
          > and Bekka's passing patterns look like they would be fun to try.
          >
          > Friday Juggling
          > 7-9pm
          > Trinity Cathedral (Episcopalian), Sacramento
          > 2620 Capitol Ave (M St) between 26th St & 27th St
          > through the glass doors to the Great Hall
          > map: http://goo.gl/maps/qlDe
          >
          > Tentative Winter Schedule
          > subject to last minute changes due to room availability
          >
          > 04/08/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
          > 04/15/2011 TBD
          > 04/22/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
          > 04/29/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm

          Jonathan Burke
          5042 Stroman Lane
          Sacramento, CA 95835-2057
          H) 916-419-8668
          C) 650-465-4861
          badicus@...
          www.Burkevideo.TV

        • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 28 3:47 AM
            We will be meeting at Trinity Cathedral this Friday. Last Friday Jonathan, Kenn and I welcomed the crowd at the Humor Times and Access Sacramento anniversary show. We also put together a short performance which was filmed and broadcast on channel 17.

            Friday Juggling

            7-9pm
            Trinity Cathedral (Episcopalian), Sacramento
            2620 Capitol Ave (M St) between 26th St & 27th St
            through the glass doors to the Great Hall
            map: http://goo.gl/maps/qlDe

            Tentative Winter Schedule
            subject to last minute changes due to room availability

            04/29/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
            05/06/2011 McKinley Park 6 pm - sunset