Friday night juggling

  • drawdy@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2010
      Come join us this Friday at our festival location. We'll be juggling and talking about festival plans from 6:00 to 8:00.

      The location is George Washington Carver School of Arts and Science at 10101 Systems Parkway, Sacramento, CA 95827.

      From downtown Sacramento take 50 East to Bradshaw road. Make a right on
      Bradshaw, then a left on Lincoln Village Parkway. You'll drive through a
      residential area, then when you go through a traffic light at Routier road, the school will be on the left. Park anywhere, come on in through the gate and we'll be in the gym
      which is the first building on the right.
    • Dee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 8:27 PM
        Ben,

        What is the fee per person for the pancake breakfast?

        Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

        michael brown <msbrown1433@...> wrote:

        >Ben -
        >
        >Will they have hot coffee?
        >If so, then I am in...
        >
        >Shall we all gather at the meeting spot at 8:00 am, and then walk over together?
        >
        >Mike
        >

        >________________________________

      • Ben Kenealey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3 8:00 AM
          There will not be any coffee served at the breakfast. Sorry. There is no
          fee for the breakfast. The meal is being provided by the church. Come and
          enjoy the time there.

        • Jonathan Burke
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3 9:31 PM
            Hello Damentos:

            Currently we have Mike, Marcos, Jillena, Ben, Barrett, Jonathan, Matt, Deana, Austin, Dillon, Charlie and his sons confirmed for the parade. There may well be additional participants. We will have unicyclists, jugglers, banner carriers, and possibly hoopers in the parade. The banner carriers will have small backpacks with water bottles and sunscreen.

            Once we get to the park we'll set up our tables, signs, handouts, sun shade structure, and our banners to define our booth. Several of us will be bringing camp chairs to sit in. Bring one yourself if you want to be assured of a chair although I don't anticipate this will be a problem.

            Apparently the event in the park will not officially start until 2 PM, so, we'll have two hours between the end of the parade and the start of the carnival in Hagen Park to put up the booth, get our cars from the start area of the parade, get lunch, or whatever.

            The booth will have signs encouraging people to learn to juggle and we'll have our bird seed balls on hand for teaching. "Damento.Org" handouts will be available to hand out to potential new members.

            Now, as to how we will all meet up:

            Ben advises that the free breakfast at the LDS church at 2400 Cordova Lane (at Milazzo Way) will provide plenty of free parking either in the church lot or on the street nearby. The breakfast should start after the flag raising at 8 AM. A number of us will be meeting here to coordinate props and have breakfast - so - it seems like a logical place to meet. It is a short walk from the church to the parade start location at Coloma and McGregor Dr. This is convenient as it gets us just far enough away from the vehicle madness at the parade start area.

            Others may wish to park in the pay lots at the parade end location. If so, Marcos and Jillena can pick you up there. Call him at 916-572-4128 if you need to be picked up. After the parade we will figure out how to get people back to their cars, if they wish.

            If you would like to just meet us at the parade start location prior to 10 AM that is fine too.

            This is gonna be as much fun as you've ever had juggling. Call 916-572-4128 with any questions. See you there.

            - Marcos