Re: UC Davis Damento Revival

  • Theodore Tracy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2010
      I now realize I was not clear in my requests before. If you have any of the
      information I mentioned in the previous e-mail, please e-mail me personally
      at tatracy@... DO NOT POST YOUR INFORMATION TO THE LIST SERVE. Also
      for the Log in ID, I do not need your password, just the Log in ID so that
      that person and myself can access the UC Davis's campus facilities
      reservation system on the 4th floor of the MU. I will handle this
      responsibility, but the UC wants to have two Log in ID's. Sorry for the mis
      understanding. Also they were very specific about club members being either
      "students or non-students" so I do not think that staff can be apart of the
      5 students required. Sorry for any misunderstanding!

      -Ted