Greetings From Cool

  • Joseph Di Salvo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2000
      It is I, Joe. And Robert, I will remember your last
      query when I see you in Lodi, I'll be the guy bopping
      you over the head with my blood red clubs! Hehe, well
      things are very quite up here in Cool, I'm just
      getting things ready for my move to SLO. I pretty
      much wanted to remeind people that I am still
      breathing, still juggling and I will still be in Lodi
      (And I am looking forward to seeing you there Robert).
      Hehe, so take care you guys, talk to you soon.

      Joe

      =====
      There was once a strong and majestic oak tree
      Whose branches were higher than the eye could see
      And from a branch a small acorn fell free
      Planting itself on the great green sea
      And the acorn said to the mighty oak tree
      Everyone loves a nut like me

      Yahoo! Mail � Free email you can access from anywhere!
      http://mail.yahoo.com/