Creative diaboloing

  • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      I was talking to Barret about a style of diabolo tricks which involve pulling the string through the end of the handle. I'd only seen one person do this in a video. These tricks may be common knowledge to a diabolist, but the video was very interesting and fun to watch. Well, I've found the video and thought others might enjoy it too.

      http://juggling.tv/4629