Nomadic Juggling Festical

  • Monica Buck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      Just a quick note. The Nomadic is going on vacation this year to
      Tahiti and wants to be left alone. To many festivals!

      We had a few clubs interested this year but it just didn't happen.
      Thats Ok. It will happen next year.

      I have also locked myself out of the Nomadic web site so I cannot
      announce this there. Could you please pass this around to all the
      clubs and jugglers who ask?

      Let me know if I need to post this somewhere else. Or just go ahead
      and forward it if you have the time.

      Love to you all,

      Monica Buck
      Jugglewhatever.com