Friday the 13th Juggling McKinley

  • kim_yasuda
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2010
      Scared to spend the night of Friday the 13th alone? Come out and juggle where there are more squirrels than black cats!

      Friday Juggling
      6:00pm-dark
      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25
      Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond
    • Jessie Dove
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2010
        I'll be in town tonight, so squirrels or cats, let's juggle!

        -Jessie

        On Wednesday, August 11, 2010, kim_yasuda <marianme@...> wrote:

        > Scared to spend the night of Friday the 13th alone? Come out and juggle where there are more squirrels than black cats!
        >
        > Friday Juggling
        > 6:00pm-dark
        > McKinley Park, Sacramento
        > Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25
        > Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond

      • michael brown
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2010
          Right ON!  Rodent juggling, again!

          Will animal rights representatives be attending?  Should we dress?